Une solution qui marche enfin !!!
* Start>Run>services.msc [enter]
* Scroll down to Windows Management Instrumentation and double-click it.
Now click on the "Pause" button. Leave that window open and double-click
My Computer. Navigate to %systemroot%\Windows\System32\wbem (where
%systemroot% is the drive where XP is installed). Delete the Repository
folder and *only* the Repository folder. Now go back to the WMI service
window you left open and restart the service.
* This will rebuild the Repository and hopefully straighten out the
incorrect entries for all your duplicates.
* In order to see the Windows files, you may need to unhide them:
* Make sure you are able to see all hidden files and extensions (View tab
in Folder Options).
o Check "Display the contents of system folders".
o Check "Show hidden files and folders".
o Uncheck "Hide protected operating system files" and click "OK" to the